This is a two hour course that instructs the user on how to navigate ERMS and how to work with the different modules, e.g., study, subject, and billing forms modules. The user will learn how ERMS facilitates communication with impacted billing departments/units, e.g., EUH/EUHM, TEC, IDS, EMCF, EML, OCR, etc.
Note: Training is required to access ERMS. University students are not authorized to gain access to ERMS.
- Review the ORA Events Calendar for upcoming ERMS trainings.
- Login into eLMS using your Emory University Network ID and password.
- Click "Browse Catalog."
- Click "Clinical Research Education."
- Click "Next" to find ERMS Training.
- Select" next to catalog item ERMS Training (205034).
- Click "Enroll" for the classroom date you can attend.
- Click "Submit Enrollment."
- A member of the OCR Education and Outreach team will email you information regarding course preparation.
Request for Clinical Trial Activation in ERMS for Subject Enrollment Notification ONLY
If you have any questions about registration, please contact OCR at OCR@Emory.edu or 404-778-4960.