Forms for the following:
Click on the name of the area to review content information. These documents are password protected. Access to secured documents requires an Emory University or Emory Healthcare login and password.
Clinical Trial Tools have been created in cooperation with the Institutional Review Board (IRB), Clinical Trials Audit and Compliance Office (CTAC) and the Emory's Office of Compliance (OC) for use by Investigators and their study teams involved in clinical trials. These are optional templates only. Please modify them to meet the needs of your department or trial. All forms can be found on the Clinical Trials Audit and Compliance website. Clinical Trial Tools.
The Emory Electronic Medical Record is the core of a patient centric environment and serves as the single source for information processing and access for a number of clinical processes and applications that integrate within the EeMR. For more information, visit web page Emory Electronic Medical Records.
If you have study monitors that will need to review subjects charts in EeMR, please contact the following for people for the appropriate forms for the locations indicated:
- EUH, EUMH, WW, and EUOSH - Audrey Faison, HIM Operations Manager, 404-712-1690, email@example.com
- Emory Johns Creek - Patricia Wilson, Secretary, Sr., EHI Medical Records, EJC & ESJH, 678-843-7306, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emory St. Joseph - Patricia Wilson, Secretary, Sr., EHI Medical Records, EJC & ESJH, 678-843-7306, email@example.com
- The Emory Clinic - Brittany Tharp, Supervisor, 404-778-3808, firstname.lastname@example.org or Terri Vanpamelen, Director, Health Information Management, 404-778-4997, email@example.com
Note: The form below is used for Emory studies that are clinical trials with no Emory Healthcare billable procedures or services. These types of studies do not require OCR initial submission, however, the form must be submitted to OCR@Emory.edu before the study is activated in ERMS.
Note: There are two research forms used for Emory studies that require Radiology services. Please review the research forms below on the Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences webpage.
- Order for Research Study in Emory Radiology
- Emory University Radiology Checklist