Education & Outreach
Education and Outreach Services
- Manages content of the OCR website as a resource for research community.
- Triages and follows-up on issues from OCR's mailbox and “help desk” calls from central OCR phone line.
- Provides mandatory courses via a classroom environment or on-line modules for clinical research coordinators, residents and fellows functioning in the coordinator role and investigators.
- Develops and coordinates training for investigators and coordinators through Emory’s Learning Management System.
- Provides individualized and group training for conducting clinical research at Emory, research billing compliance and Emory Research Management System (ERMS).
- Offers Basic Life Support training through the American Heart Association for Emory University staff when it is required for their credentialing.
- Designs & hosts “Research Matters” lecture series and informational forum at Emory and Grady.
- Improves communication, outreach and relevance with faculty, fellows, residents and coordinators.