Data Integration & Integrity
Data Entry, Tracking & Reporting Services
- Activates studies in ERMS upon receipt of notice of award.
- Enters study level documents into PowerTrials, e.g. PRAs, IDS Drug Data Sheets & Clinical Research Key Points including special form for studies deemed “sensitive” by the IRB.
- Enters research participant data and informed consent documents into the clinical trials tab within PowerTrials to enhance patient safety and to create an authoritative list of active clinical trials & active research participants at Emory. This flag initiates the bill hold process in HealthQuest & IDX.
- Sends nightly report to Grady of active clinical trials and research participants conducted at Grady.
- Develops and distributes monthly report of active clinical trials & research participants to Department Chairs & Department Administrators.
- Serves as the PRS Administrator for clinicaltrials.gov.